Microbe lift-TheraP - 1 Gallon
For SALT & FRESH WATER
- Chemical free
- Increases resistance to pathogens and parasites
- Establishes and maintains symbiotic microbial populations
- Biologically supports a healthy aquarium eco-system which results in a beneficial breeding environment
- Stimulates fish's immune system
- Promotes fish growth
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels
- Aids respiration and gas exchange
- Oxidizes both ammonia and nitrites. Also reduces nitrates
- Beneficial when overpopulation exists
- Reduces environmental stress
- Digests fish waste
- Seeds and helps maintain biological filters
- Compatible with most aquarium flora and fauna
- Effective over a wide range of pH conditions
- Will not significantly alter the mineral balance of the aquarium water
- Eliminates noxious odors
*Saltwater environments - the bacteria in this product will remain effective when used in marine environments with a specific gravity of 1.017 to 1.025. In new marine tanks, add the aquarium salt mix and allow the water to circulate for 24 hours, then check and adjust the density. Add the bacteria after the water has circulated for the 24-hour period.
Saltwater oceans are a highly stable environment with very little fluctuation in pH. The ocean waters dilute fish waste and organic matter. The bacteria in MICROBE-LIFT/TheraP provides the assistance needed to break down the decaying organic matter and cycle certain elements, e.g. carbon and nitrogen, etc. which may build up in your tank.
MICROBE-LIFT/TheraP has a hydrogen sulfide odor, which will dissipate quickly.
All MICROBE-LIFT bacterial products may be used together. However when using multiple MICROBE-LIFT bacterial products, reduce the dosage rate of the 2nd product by 50%. After administering the bacteria, monitor your pH.
Since each bottle of MICROBE-LIFT is grown individually, color variations may exist from bottle to bottle. These variations in color are not indicative of variations in product quality. Any floating particles present are suspended biofilm which slough off the sides of the bottle. Dimpling or expansion of the container is caused by pressure differences resulting from temperature variations due to the fact that the bottle is sealed
This product is NOT a chemical. It is harmless to humans, animals, fish and plants. Since we cannot control the pre-existing dynamics of individual aquaria, the above information and instructions are subject to many variables. Many situations may be unique in nature.